What is that paper called that prints through to the next sheet?

It’s called ‘NCR’ which some say stands for ‘No Carbon Required’. Before its invention ‘duplicate’ and ‘triplicate’ books required the insertion of a piece of carbon paper between each sheet. We can still do this if you prefer.

Posted in: Questions on Paper Sizes and Types

link - BAPClink - PRS for musiclinknycc-logolink - friends of york gallerylink - york professionals

footer image

7 Apollo Street
Heslington Road
YO10 5AP

Tel: 01904 647422 or 0800 590745
Fax: 01904 621799

You can email us at webenquiry@fulprint.com

Company Reg 04079510 in England & Wales
VAT Reg GB 412 1928 80

See us on Google Earth | Links